Friday, November 1, 2019

Friend-a-Saurus

So, how was your Halloween yesterday?  I had planned for us to dress up as members of Mystery Inc., so I was Velma, hubs was Shaggy, and kiddo was *supposed* to be Scooby....yeah the costume was hilariously, ridiculously huge.  It said it was for 3-4 year olds, and he's 2, but all the reviews said it ran small so I thought it would be okay.  Hubs thinks it'll take 3 or 4 years before our kiddo is big enough for that costume to fit :p So he wore a silly dragon costume instead.  He was still adorable.

So!  How about a card for today?


Most of the Design Team cards on Global Design Project went for Christmas with this color combination:


But I'm not ready for Christmas yet :) I was just going to give this one a skip but then I thought of the dinosaurs and hey, they work with just about ANY color combination, and I liked him for this sketch from the Paper Players:


I almost forgot the strip across the background, but luckily I was able to peel up the leaf layer and add in some retired DSP.

That's it for me this week, peeps.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Dino Days
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick DSP
Accessories:  Dino Dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a great card, Christy! The colors are so cheery, and the dino is so cute. Of course, the sentiment will definitely bring a smile to the lucky recipient's face. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!