Tuesday, November 12, 2019

SUO Challenges: Embellishments

Good morning stampy friends!  It is time once more for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time we're asking you to focus on embellishments.  I've finally made my first Christmas card of the year because I decided to use those snowflake sequins from the holiday catalog.  Check it out:


New stamps alert!  I got Buffalo Check (the background) when it was on the one-day sale in October, and this is the maiden voyage for Perfectly Plaid (the sentiment) as well.  I won't lie, those snowflake sequins are smaller than I thought they would be, and it took a while to adhere them all, but I like how they look!  What do you think?

Go check out the design team's work at SUO Challenges, then make your own embellished card and post it for us to see!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Buffalo Check, Perfectly Plaid
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Snowflake Sequins, Stitched Nested Labels dies, white baker's twine, Dimensionals

No comments: