Thursday, November 7, 2019

Riding Off Into the Sunset

Day #4 of 5 a.m. wakeups and I only used my alarm on the first day.  So far, so good!  I did have to take a short nap yesterday though.

After my nap, I just barely had time to make a card for my brother's birthday this weekend.  Here it is:


My brother and our dad both went to Oklahoma State, and their mascot is a cowboy and their colors are orange and black.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


That die cut "happy" was sitting on my table in a pile of stuff I'd die cut and then not used, so I don't even remember what it was originally intended for.  It was Pumpkin Pie cardstock and that was good enough for me!

I added lots of black to the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge colors:


I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight to make my sunset.

Okay, time for me to do my morning workout.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Out West, Well Said
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, Happy Expressions Thinlits (I think?)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the vibrant colors on This! Great card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Tanya said...

This is fantastic! I love your sunset!

Amy O said...

Love the ink blending and the fun image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a fun card and I'm sure your brother loved it! So glad to see you this week at FMS!