Monday, November 18, 2019

Thanksgiving in Texas 2010

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Big news this weekend:  I totally finished Ryan's baby book!  As in, I put the album together and everything.  That thing is MASSIVE!  I ended up with 72 pages in it.  It weighs a ton ;)  And yesterday I started the *next* baby book too, for my future nephew.  Never a dull moment here.

I've done a lot of scrapbooking lately, and since Thanksgiving is next week (how did that happen?!) I thought I'd share a Thanksgiving layout from 2010.


Yeah, that little girl in the pictures is now 10 years old.  I love that pattern from the Color Me Autumn DSP, so I used it as the basis for my color palette:


Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White.  I even remembered the coordinating stamp set for the DSP, For All Things.  This layout came together pretty fast, which is nice.  I still won't make my page goal for 2019, but I'm over 150 pages and that's nothing to sneer at.

Hope your week is off to a good start!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, For All Things, Texas by Deadbeat Designs
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Thick Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: