Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Edinburgh Castle

Mornin'!  Scrappy Monday is Scrappy Tuesday this week :) I did good yesterday, I got up early and did my workout AND I stuck to the diet all day long and drank about half an ocean's worth of water (unsalted, of course).  And this morning I woke up about 10 minutes before the alarm was supposed to go off.  Then I just had to convince Ryan that even if Mama is up, it is NOT time for him to be up!

Anyway, scrapbook pages.  Once again I have a stack o' pages that I need to take pictures of, including more pages from this trip to Edinburgh.  But let's start with what we've got, hmm?


See the pictures here and here.  I picked the color palette based on that picture on the far right of the metal...thing...with rust on it:  Cajun Craze and More Mustard for rust and yellow, and then Midnight Muse for a contrasting dark blue.  Since castles are mostly gray/brown, that means I have lots of leeway when choosing color schemes to scrapbook the pictures.


I think that picture of my dad is funny, he looks like he's talking to some Monty Python characters :D


As I mentioned before, the color palette for today includes Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, and Very Vanilla.  Though I think it's hard to tell from the pictures that there are two colors of blue on here, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Artistic Etchings, Baroque Motifs
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, More Mustard
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies

No comments: