Monday, November 11, 2019

Snow Day

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Well, I am a week in to my new fitness and diet regime, and I can proudly say I'm down five pounds.  Probably because I'm drinking an ocean of water every day and then of course I have to keep visiting the loo ;)  As I type this, it's 6:30 and I've finished my early morning workout.  Woo!

It *finally* cooled down here and in honor of our new low temperatures, I present this snowy layout:


Aww, Sadie as a wee pupster enjoying the snow!  And then, because she had all the energy then, she got in a wrestling match with the hubs.  Sadie is now a senior lady and spends most of her time sleeping, she has arthritis, and I love her and wish I could make her not hurt when she gets up or lays down.  My girl.


How about a fun PURPLE color palette!  Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and Baja Breeze snowflakes and Whisper White accents.  Nice wintry palette.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless Wishes
Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories:  lettering template

No comments: