Thursday, April 1, 2021

Shimmery Hydrangea

Mornin' everyone.  Kinda glad I'm not working today because my husband's phone was buzzing all night  last night and I'm tired!  I do have a card to share today though.


I started out with a sketch challenge but my card ended up morphing enough that it didn't look much like the original sketch, so I'll just stick with the Fab Friday color challenge:
I used Shimmery White cardstock for the white panel and the die-cut hydrangea, and then I upped the shimmer factor by painting the flowers with Wink of Stella.  I used the Stacked Stone background stamp done with Versamark and clear embossing powder for the background panel; I love that background :)  I made this card on Tuesday and it went out in the mail yesterday.

Tired or not, I've got some things to get done today so I'm going to get after it.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hydrangea Haven, Stacked Stone
Ink:  Basic Gray, Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Hydrangea dies, clear EP, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I bet the shimmer and shine is so pretty in real life! The soft coloring and double layered sentiment are great touches! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Christy! I didn't get this suite, but I love what you've done here - just gorgeous details, especially with that background! This reminds me of our sketch over at TSOT right now, too, lol... Anyway - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!