Mornin' y'all! Sunday means it's time for a new Paper Players challenge, and I am the hostess for this week's sketch:
I based this sketch off a card I made for a Nancy Drew challenge a while back because I liked how that card turned out and I thought this sketch would give "scope for the imagination" as Anne Shirley would say. Then I had decision paralysis about what to make with the sketch and I made five cards over the course of last week. Ryan voted this one his favorite:
Stef made a card with a seagull on it for last week's challenge and that made me want to get out Friendly Seagulls for a fun card. I love his little wink! The hubs picked this card:
Still using that Lovely Blossoms DSP and Words of Beauty stamp set that Joanne convinced me to buy! I will share the other three cards tomorrow.
Check out the other design team creations on the Paper Players blog, and you can hop through their individual blogs to leave some comments too:
The Paper Players Design Team
And then upload your card at the Paper Players blog! Keep in mind a few simple rules:
1. Create a new paper project
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission
3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL
4. Have fun!
Supplies, seagull card:
Stamps: Friendly Seagulls
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Darling Duckling, Stampin' Blends in Seaside Spray & Misty Moonlight
Paper: Seaside Spray, Darling Duckling, Basic White, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: 1" square punch, Dimensionals, In Color Enamel Dots
Supplies, flower card:
Stamps: Words of Beauty
Ink: Secret Sea
Paper: Cloud Cover, Secret Sea, Lovely Blossoms DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, Dimensionals, Charming Shimmer Faceted Dots

4 comments:
Haha, I love your seagull card! My granddaughter gave me a tee shirt with a seagull on it and the words "Ima eat your fries"...mostly because I want to steal some fries every time she has some, LOL! I love the background paper you used too...perfectly CAS for that cute fry-stealer!
That seagull is packing a whole lotta love! Great sketch and a great card!
I absolutely LOVE your sketch and just now, looking through the team cards, I think everyone else did too. What wonderful variety! I like your quirky seagull. Perfect choice of DSP as it's just like ocean waves rippling across the sands. Thanks for giving us such a great inspiration. :-)
I was loving the cheeky seagull - then I saw the floral too (so perfect!) Two fabulous cards. This sketch is an absolute keeper - I know I will use it again.
Post a Comment