Mornin' y'all, busy morning ahead as I have to take Ryan to camp and then go get blood drawn (again). At least I don't have to fast before the blood draw this time.
Anyway, my card today is a little floral number, check it out:
It looks like I threw the kitchen sink at this card because the background floral I used is SO busy but I like it anyway : p I got out the Hues of Happiness DSP to play along with the As You See It recipe challenge:
I've got some old Ombre Enamel Dots in Crushed Curry, a big flower cut from the DSP plus all the smaller ones on the card front, Words of Beauty for a big bold sentiment, die cuts from two different sets, and I've got Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, and Crushed Curry for shades of yellow. And I managed to fit all that in with the Atlantic Hearts sketch:
And that's it for now, peeps. Hopefully I will have the energy this afternoon to work on another card for The Paper Players on Sunday...I'm having decision paralysis with that. Have a great Friday, y'all.
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Words of Beauty
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Accessories: Words of Beauty dies, Perennial Postage dies, Dimensionals, Ombre Enamel Dots


1 comment:
I really like this! It is busy and it took me a second to really see what all you used here, but it looks great together! You did good work with that sketch!
Post a Comment