Friday, September 18, 2026

Dropping In

Evening, y'all!  Surprise post because I just HAD to squeeze in a quick card this afternoon before Ryan's football practice and I couldn't wait anymore to share it so here it is:


I do love Merry Merlot and I'm still sad that it's a retired color, but I still have a fair bit in my stash.  I had to use it when I saw the new Inspired By... Challenge:


And CAS on Friday wants fall cards, and those two challenges are a great excuse to get out a couple of old favorite stamp sets for tonight's card.  I used Merry Merlot, Golden Glow (still loving that color), Pecan Pie, and Early Espresso with Very Vanilla for my colors.

We've got a thunderstorm rolling through and I think I'm going to curl up with Daphne and read a book while I listen to the rain.  Have a good evening, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wonderfall, Acorny Thank You
Ink:  Golden Glow, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Merry Merlot
Paper:  Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Acorn punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Ohhhh your card is fabulous!!!! Thank you for joining us for the Inspired by...challenge. ~Von Marie~

dj said...

I need to break out these acorns!! Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple FALL/AUTUMN challenge!! Your rocked it with your acorns!! Deb Horst, #343

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

LOVE this Christy - CAS fall perfection and those colours have a lovely warm, cosy feel. Gorgeous!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Ellen said...

Such a perfect card! Great for the current challenge at CAS on Friday! Thank you for joining us.