Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Cards 2003

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  We're starting Ryan's winter break off with a bang--he threw up again this morning so I got him an appointment for later today.  Hope we can figure out what makes him throw up and then a way to make it stop happening, poor kid.

Anyway, we're going way, way back for today's scrapbook layout, all the way to 2003, the hubs' and my first Christmas as a married couple.  We were babies (okay, 23) and we only have a few pictures of friends that came in Christmas cards that year, so no need for an entire color-blocked layout.  Here's what I did:


Just something very simple, and isn't that (very old) Snow Festival DSP cute?  I used one of the coordinating tags (of which I still have a ton) for my journaling block.


Today's palette comes straight from the DSP:  Baja Breeze (still my all-time favorite), Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, and white.

Okay, my presence has been requested for couch time with the kiddo.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  none
Ink:  Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Baja Breeze textured, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Accessories:  Snow Festival tags

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Cute layout and DP! You made it all work beautifully!
Soo sorry your kiddo is sick! Also, we're the same age. ;)