Saturday, December 16, 2023

Festive Giraffe

Hey look, a post on Saturday!  I squeezed in one more card before Ryan got out of school early yesterday, so here it is:


Actually I didn't finish it before I had to go pick him up, I had finished the coloring but didn't stick everything together until afterwards.  Anyway, a lot of the time I don't get to play along at Just Add Ink because the challenges seem to close out like an hour before I get my link ready to go, so this time I was determined to do it.


I chose trees and ornaments, which are helpfully both in the giraffe image from Festive & Fun.  And this fits in with the Festive Friday challenge too:


I used white, brown, red, rhinestones, and embossing and I *still* want to do another card or two with this inspo list.  It's fun :)

Don't forget our month-long Christmas challenge and SUO Challenges, too.  Cheers, y'all!  Imma go eat a cinnamon roll.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Festive & Fun
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Thick Basic White, Merry Bold & Bright DSP
Accessories:  White EP, red rhinestones, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Beth McCullough said...

Christy- What a fun & festive card! I would love to case it. Your coloring is beautiful and this DSP is perfect on this card. Thanks for joining us again at Festive Friday Challenge! :)

Tanya said...

Oh cute! Great coloring and perfect use of those greens!

Chantell Randall said...

Such a fun image - beautifully coloured - it really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink