Thursday, December 7, 2023

Blue Christmas

Today it's good afternoon, stampy friends!  My inability to manage my time this week continues...don't know what the deal is but I just can't seem to get myself organized this week.  I didn't go in my craft room at all yesterday so I made a couple of cards this morning.


It's all about the blues this week at the Color Throwdown:


I chose Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, and gold foil for my colors, I love that those two blues are now a part of the permanent SU! color lineup (at least until the next color refresh).  And here is this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And let's check out the theme challenge at Inspire. Create.:


I pulled out all my current Christmas stamps and have them spread across the floor in my craft room (but hopefully off to the side enough that I won't trip on them) and Merry & Bright won out for today's card.  Those little light bulbs are just so fun and I love the sentiments too.

I think when I finish my lunch, I'm going to go do a bit of Christmas shopping for Ryan this afternoon and maaaayyybe consider looking at embroidery floss at Michael's while I'm out.  I bought several new (huge) cross stitch patterns and it really makes me want to buy the floss to make them, but they're all so big that even if I started today it would take me YEARS to finish them :)  I'll never be bored!  Unmotivated and disorganized occasionally, but never bored...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Merry & Bright
Ink:  Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, gold foil, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Merry & Bright dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Brushed Metallic Dots

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great combo of the three challenges!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create!

Suzanne said...

Christy, I love how you used the colors in your card. You balanced the blues beautifully. Thanks for taking part with Inspire.Create.Challenges

Judy Rozema said...

I love the blues! Beautifully executed designs! Thank you for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week, Christy!!

Karren said...

These Christmas lights are so fun! What a fabulous card you've created with these challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.