Monday, August 6, 2018

Chris & Jennifer's Wedding

Mornin' y'all!  Today I'm reaching way, way back in the scrappy archives to bring you a wedding layout.


This is what my scrapbook pages used to look like before I started stamping:  lots of patterned paper (which I still use a lot, just not as much per layout) and stickers for accents.  We're kicking it old skool today.  I stopped scrapping for a couple of years when I started making cards, and when I got back into it I had several sets of pictures already paired up with patterned paper and whatnot for when I made the layouts.  So I just added the Pink Pirouette page base and found some wedding-appropriate rose stickers.


Yep, like that.  It felt kinda weird to be going back to an earlier style of scrapping, what do you think?

I've got to get the kid ready to go to the gym.  Cheers,  y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  None
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, green pattern from K & Company, floral pattern from MM By Design
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch, stickers from Mrs. Grossman's

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Very pretty and very appropriate for a wedding layout. Sometimes an occasion just calls for a more "retro" look, don't you think?