Friday, August 31, 2018

Frosted Autumn Bouquet

Happy Friday, y'all!  The hubs has today off of work so we're going to do what I normally do on Fridays and go to the gym :D  Friday is yoga day!  And also running day.

But guess what.  I have a shiny shimmery birthday card to share today!


I used all Shimmery White cardstock and the Frosted Floral DSP has a lovely pearly sheen to it as well, which is why it reflected the camera flash a little bit.  And the sequins are iridescent, sequins are hard to photograph.

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


In related and very exciting news, my baby bear card was chosen as a Princess for last week's sketch challenge!  Squee!!

I also used this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Blackberry Bliss, Call Me Clover, Crushed Curry, and Poppy Parade for my colors, plus the aforementioned Shimmery White.  And I'll be sending this card out in the mail today to a friend whose birthday was...yesterday.  Well, I made the card on her birthday, so that counts as sorta on time, right?

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  First Frost, Varied Vases
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Call Me Clover, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Shimmery White, Call Me Clover, Frosted Floral DSP
Accessories:  Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Metallic Sequins, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh how pretty! I bet that shimmer is spectacular in person. So glad to see you this week at FMS!