Thursday, August 30, 2018

We've Got Fun and Games

Hey, kids!  I'm typing this as fast as I can because the kidlet is making noise.  Thankfully he's not roaring yet...


AAAAAAHHHHHH I die of the cute.  I'm stuck on A Little Wild lately.  And also I can't wait to get more Stampin' Blends because that lion would look 500 times better colored with an alcohol marker.  Usually I watercolor, but for this card the lion needed to be a saturated color.

Anywha!  I used the Sunday Stamps sketch:


...I just realized that I tilted the DSP layer the opposite direction from the sketch.  Whoops!

I'm also entering this at SUO Challenges to make a card for babies or kids.  I think this would be adorable for a baby shower, what do you think?

Gotta run.  Cheers, folks!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  A Little Wild, Labeler Alphabet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, retired Blendabilities Crumb Cake marker
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP
Accessories:  Little Loves Framelits, Tropical Thinlits, Dimensionals

5 comments:

CCsMom said...

Bravely! So cute. I LOVE IT!!!

Heather said...

Oh yes, totally cute - I love the embedded two-color leaves, too - it's a jungle out there! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Your card is simply adorable! I love how you combined the leaves and made the scene for the cute lion. Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps! have a great weekend!

Melissa Grant said...

Hey Christy, I don't think it matters what direction the DSP is tilting because this little lion guy steals the show! So CUTE!! Thanks for sharing at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Hi Christy. Clever combination of stamp sets to portray a jungle! Thank you so much for participating in our Babies & Kids Challenge at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges (SUOC). We have a new challenge up today of Celebrations and hope to see your lovely project!