Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Bonzaiiiii!

Mornin', y'all!  How ya doing?  Ryan took a nice long nap yesterday so I got a card made to share today!


Rooted in Nature is one of the stamp sets I got for my first big catalog order in July and I'm looking forward to playing with it lots more.  I love the coordinating Nature's Poem DSP; I took my color combo directly from the paper pack (Cajun Craze, Tranquil Tide, and Mint Macaron).

Today's sketch is courtesy of Global Design Project:


I did fewer layers on the sentiment strip, but otherwise kept pretty close to the sketch.  Loving these colors together, I'm glad that Mint Macaron is back in the full-time SU! color lineup now.  I'll miss Tranquil Tide when it retires next summer so I'd better stock up on cardstock before then.

That's it for me today.  Cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Thick Whisper White, Nature's Poem DSP
Accessories:  Nature's Roots Framelits, mini Dimensionals, white EP

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Which one is the Tranquil Tide? Very pretty card. Great for a MAN! LOVE the colors -- seems kind of fall-ish. I guess I think the bolder colors should belong with fall, but I think it is beautiful. Some of my favorite greens!

Mary Blocher said...

I love your choice of stamps. It's from one of my favorite sets