Sunday, August 12, 2018

China: Golf Cart Tour, Merge, & Light Show

Mornin'!  It's China Sunday, but as it happens I have already shared the next several layouts in the China books so today it's all reruns.  But I like these pages so we're doing it anyway!


First up are two layouts for the golf cart tour.


That color combination of Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, and Powder Pink is one of my favorites.  Love it!


Next up is the Merge, which is apparently what happens when two dudes accidentally share a drink (and then the hubs caught Bennet's cold).


And last up is the light show Illuminations that we went to that night.  So the river cruise (see the layouts here and here), golf cart tour, stop at McDonald's, and the light show were all on the same very busy day.  Next weekend I have a new layout to share, but for now I'm going to go play with the tiny child for a bit.  Cheers!

See the blog posts linked above for supply lists. :)

No comments: