Monday, August 13, 2018

Walk Along the Thames

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I got some scrapping done this weekend while the kiddo was napping, but I have like over a half-dozen layouts that I haven't taken pictures of yet.  I'm up to 140 pages done so far this year...I'm going to aim for an even 200.  :)

So here's today's layout!


See the original pictures here.  I wish I had lightened them up with some photo editing before posting on that blog and before printing them out for this layout, but this is what I've got.  These pics were taken on our first trip into London and I'm wishing I'd bought an extra pack of that DSP before it retired.  I love how the blue pattern reinforces the water theme for a walk along a river.  And I put a wee baby umbrella accent on the layout because it's England :)


Today's color palette includes Mint Macaron (I have been using this A LOT in my scrapbooks of late, probably a good thing I jump around when I choose what photos to work on so you can't tell when I get obsessed with one certain color), Watermelon Wonder, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Hope you have a great week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Rough Type, Postage Collection
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Watermelon Wonder, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla, By the Seashore DSP
Accessories:  Postage stamp punch

No comments: