Monday, August 27, 2018

Playground Puppy

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Man, I got some stuff DONE this weekend.  I finished up two layouts except for 5x7 photos I have to have printed off, two more layouts are completely done, and yet another one is about halfway there.  But today I'm sharing a layout I finished a week or two ago.


Tiny puppy Sadie's first trip to the playground!  She actually likes going down slides; I've seen her climb up to one and slide down all on her own.  Feels like I've been ping-ponging back and forth between baby Sadie layouts and baby Ryan layouts, but that's okay.  These pictures are from 2006 and I'm making a big effort to finish scrapping my oldest pictures.


Today's color palette is super bright and cheery:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White.  I figured it was appropriate to post today since it still feels like summertime outside.  Next weekend, even if it still feels like summertime in the swamp, I'm making pumpkin coffee cake for breakfast because I can't wait for fall!

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Big Pieces
Ink:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Accessories:  circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

And now you have a puppy PERSON to do this with! Those two dogs of yours did play the part of your children for a long, long time. Look how YOUNG you are in these pictures!!! Baby.