Thursday, August 2, 2018

Foxy Hello

Hey, kids.  Man, this week has been tough!  The hubs' work schedule has been kinda all over the place so I've been pretty much single parenting the kidbot.  I think most of the time I'm ready for bedtime a lot earlier than the kiddo is!

But enough about that, how about a card:


I chose Foxy Friends because I was thinking of entering this over at Retro Rubber, but I'm not sure this fits the theme exactly.  I think of animals being out and about in the summertime, and they did say a summer theme card, but they also have a lot of beachy stuff on there and I don't think foxes are beach babes.  They're more forest-y.  But anyway, I can enter this in the Paper Players sketch challenge!


I kind of made up my color combination on the spot.  I started with the Cajun Craze fox, and I wanted to use Call Me Clover, so I looked on the Stampin' Up! color combos list and Crushed Curry was in a combo with Call Me Clover so I thought hey, that works.  And a healthy dose of Crumb Cake.  We're all about the C's with this color combination.  Except for the black and white anyway.

That's it for me today, y'all.  Have a great Thursday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Foxy Friends, Tree Rings, A Little Wild
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Everyday Label punch, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

I like that background stamp! Cute! And the colors are cool and foresty-looking. I LIKE IT! Hope you have a good day!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, this is so FUN! I love that little fox and the fabulous tree rings on your background! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute foxy card Christy - love it paired with the log-stamped background too. You have my sympathies on the single parenting thing; when my hubby is away I find it exhausting too! I guess we appreciate them all the more when they re home again them ;-) Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!