Friday, March 17, 2023

Little Bunny

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  And happy birthday to my mom's uncle Pat : )  Ryan has asked several times "Hey, when's that day when I get to pinch people?!"  So yeah, you'd better be wearing green if you're local to us.

Today's card is in no danger of being pinched as I used *lots* of green!


D'awww, this bunny is adorable.  Thanks to the Color Throwdown for featuring my favorite color, green!


And naturally I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:

And that's all she wrote for today.  I've got several things I want to work on today, so I'd better make like a bunny and hop to it : ) Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Easter Bunny
Ink:  Soft Suede, Garden Green, Stampin' Blends in Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Thick Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Garden Green DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Essentials Enamel Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Makira said...

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’šthis!! I saw this at the Color Throwdown Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your cute card reminds me of the Easter celebration at Port Aventura World, Tarragona, Spain. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

Tanya said...

Perfect use of the sketch and for St Patrick's Day! I love your coloring on the bunny too.
In response to your comment on my Beignets page, my 6yr old quotes that "crazy people" line allll the time, while pretending to overdramatically apply mascara. hahaha!