Sunday, March 26, 2023

Ya Got Me.

Surprise Sunday post!  There's a great new sketch at the Paper Players and I just couldn't wait to play with it!


Okay, y'all know I'm like a 99% Stampin' Up! purist, but every once in a while I do buy from other stamp companies.  I did a rather large order around Black Friday last November and I finally got them last week and LOOK WHAT I DID!


It's Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove!  Aaaaahhhhh I love it!  And I had so much fun I made FIVE MORE CARDS so this is Emperor's New Groove week at Snapdragon Stamps!!!  I'm so excited.  I have two friends who are also big ENG fans and they're going to be happy to get these in the mail!

Have a great week, peeps.  I'll have posts scheduled while we're on Ryan's spring break.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Poison from The Ink Road
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Orchid Oasis, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight, Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather, neutrals
Paper:  Orchid Oasis, Thick Basic White, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, In Color Matte Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christie whilst ENG isn't my favourite Disney movie, I am a massive Disney fan so this card definitely appeals to me! I love the colour combo - definitely worth stepping outside of SU! for this one! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week - off to check out your other ENG posts!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun card Christy! Love the mix of colors and patterns, too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! :)