Tuesday, March 28, 2023

SUO Challenges: CASE Files

Second post of the day and get ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges, 'cause it's coming at you now!


This time we're doing a CASE the Catty challenge, so check out page 22 of the Occasions Catalog:


There's five different projects to inspire you!  Fun, right?  I went with the card on the far right, and here's what I made:


I did a similar layout, though I moved my circles downward because it made more sense to have clouds in the sky above the fox : )  And she's a quick brown fox in her smart pink rain gear and cheery yellow umbrella.  I've been working on my shading with Blends.  Like the original card, I used two different patterns for the circle elements and then stamped the background of the card.

Now it's your turn!  Open your own CASE file (what, I think I'm funny) and share your creation at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Playing in the Rain
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Thick Basic White, Rain or Shine DSP
Accessories:  Playing in the Rain dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

No comments: