Friday, March 31, 2023

This Isn't Poison!

It's extract...of LLAMA!!!


More fun pinks and purples!  This is my last card for Emperor's New Groove week, but I still have quite a few quote stamps that I haven't used yet so don't be surprised when this pops up again : )  I really did have so much fun making all six of these cards...and it's going to be even more fun to send them out!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Poison from The Ink Road
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Polished Pink, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Polished Pink
Paper:  Polished Pink, Thick Basic White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, In Color rhinestones, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christie this has been a fab ENG week - these cards are hilarious!

Tanya said...

"You know, in my defense, your poisons all look alike. You might think about relabeling some of them..."
I have loved your cards too! These are so fun and the pink and purple for Yzma is perfect!