Friday, March 24, 2023

On A Dark Desert Highway

Happy Friday, y'all!  The hubs is off work and Ryan is off school today, so I may not get much craft room time, but I'll get to spend time with my two favorite dudes.  And I did have a *really* good time in my craft room yesterday, so there's that : )  Here's one of my creations!


Umm how much am I in love with Starry Sky.  It's amazing.  The colors aren't quite right in my photo, but it's the best I could do with yesterday's super gloomy skies.

I rotated this week's Freshly Made Sketch to make a landscape card:


And I paired that with the Color Throwdown:


I used Starry Sky, Soft Suede, and Cajun Craze for my colors, isn't this a fun palette?  I like it.

Okay, I need to go start finalizing our itinerary for spring break.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Desert Details, Nature's Prints
Ink:  Starry Sky, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Starry Sky, Soft Suede, Thick Basic White, Delicate Desert DSP
Accessories:  Desert Details dies, In Color Matte Dots, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you turned the sketch to work for your design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Tanya said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the blue!
and the song...

Broni said...

Beautiful florals, Christy, and I love the texture of the inner frame! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!