Monday, June 7, 2021

Super 'Do

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We had a good weekend even though it rained a lot.  On Saturday, we crossed the border into France and went shopping at a couple of junk shops--they sell antique furniture, but also a huge array of home decor things and all kinds of stuff, it was fun!  Then last night we watched Raya and the Last Dragon and I loved it :)

The hubs cut Ryan's hair yesterday so I just had to choose this layout to share today!


Somehow I missed these pictures when I was doing Ryan's baby book, so I put them on a layout in my chronological album instead.  Yeah, that wild hairdo on the right?  That was my mother's handiwork.  She wanted to try using hair gel on Ryan and I said fine as long as you wash it out afterward.  She was trying to give him a Superman curl, haha!


Today's color palette is straight from Superman's costume:  Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Poppy Parade, and a bit of Basic Gray and Whisper White.  I got to use some old Superman stickers from my stash, and I could not have asked for a more perfect layout to use them on!

Today is my first weekday off (other than Memorial Day, which doesn't really count) in two weeks, so I'm going to ENJOY it.  Got all my laundry done on Saturday, we cleaned up the house yesterday, so I can play in my craft room with zero guilt.  I have one card I have to make for someone, and then I am GOING to FINISH the five scrapbook layouts that have been languishing in my craft room for MONTHS waiting for me to journal them.  But first I'm going to enjoy my morning cuppa tea : )

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Letters for You
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Pacific Point textured, Poppy Parade, Summer Sun, Thick Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits, Superman stickers by Sandylion

No comments: