Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Berry Pair

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  I have a pair of cards to share today :)


I promise that mark in the upper left corner isn't on the card itself, it's a shadow from my window screen that I didn't notice until I was editing these pictures on the computer.


See, this one has it too.  I never got a chance to play with the Berry Blessings stamp set during Sale-a-Bration, so I was happy to see this week's Paper Players challenge as it gave me an excellent excuse to ink it up after all this time:


Both of these cards are already in the mail on their way to their recipients :)  The shadow on the pictures kinda bugged me, so I did take another set of pictures, but the color in the first set of pics was more true-to-life.  Anywha, here's the other pics:


I fussy-cut the blackberry and leaves; the leaves are glued on the white panel and the blackberry is popped up on top.  Also I know the sentiment looks black but it's actually stamped in Shaded Spruce.


I stamped out some raspberries to put on this card, but after I cut the sentiment out it just didn't need any more raspberries.  So I added a mat on the sentiment and a few retired Glitter Enamel Dots because I love those things and I have a ton of them.  I also have two packs of that Berry Delightful DSP and I love it.  I'll probably be hoarding it for scrapbook layouts.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, Blackberry card:
Stamps:  Berry Blessings
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

Supplies, Raspberry card:
Stamps:  Berry Blessings
Ink:  Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Thick Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Ida said...

Great cards. That designer paper is so cool and like you I didn't get a chance to work with it and figured this challenge was the perfect time to use it. - Great minds think alike.

Nancy said...

Tow perfectly sweet cards! I love them both but the purple one steals the show for me. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players for our CAS week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm glad our challenge this week gave you the opportunity to break out those papers again Christy - I love both of your berry-licious cards! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Fruit & Berries challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Great cards to showcase that beautiful DSP! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!