Tuesday, June 8, 2021

SUO Challenges: Mark It Up

Mornin' y'all!  Can you believe it--already time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!




This time, the challenge is to use markers or Blends on your card creation!  I decided to go super CAS with my card and let the Stampin' Blends really do the talking.


Two stamps, one layer, zero embellishments, but still colorful and pretty thanks to the Blends (colors listed below).  I'm going to call these chickadees but I have zero idea what kind of bird they really are...or if my coloring job actually corresponds to any real-life birds ;)  I had intended to do a light wash of blue behind the bird image but I forgot, oops.  I still think it's pretty.

Don't forget to upload your creation at the SUO Challenges blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Free as a Bird
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Just Jade, Flirty Flamingo, and Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  None

No comments: