Thursday, June 17, 2021

Friday Flashback: All About Everything

Hey y'all!  I just finished my morning workout and I need a minute to cool down :)  So I thought I'd share another Throwback Thursday/Friday Flashback post!  Today's stamp set, All About Everything, was a freebie set in a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  Can't find a Splitcoast gallery for it, but it's a cute little set and I had fun playing with it and some fun, bright colors for today's pair of cards:


Uh, I think I'm in love with Magenta Madness.  I put that together with Pineapple Punch, Old Olive, and Gorgeous Grape, and just stamped a random floral pattern for the main image panels.  I rooted through my collection of punches and found two old label punches (I forget what they were actually named) that worked with the sentiments I chose, which I embossed with white EP on Magenta Madness cardstock.  I've been embossing a lot lately, even though I have to have my heat gun on a transformer which means I have to cart everything downstairs to the kitchen when I want to emboss.

I have tomorrow off so I'm hoping to spend lots of time in my craft room :)  Have a great Thursday, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All About Everything
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Old Olive, Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Versamark
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Old Olive, Magenta Madness, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  retired label punches, Dimensionals, white EP

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I loved this set! Its so cute! I love your bright, summer color combo too!