Monday, June 21, 2021

Old Car City #1

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I think it's time to start sharing some layouts that I made last year.  We took a road trip to Old Car City in White, Georgia in 2015 and took hundreds of pictures of rusty old cars.  I never thought I'd get excited about hundreds of pictures of rusty old cars, and yet here we are.  I ended up making five layouts because I just could not whittle down my favorite pictures.


The Autumn Meadows DSP was absolutely *perfect* for these pictures, so I used various patterns from it on each of the layouts.  I'm only sharing the first one today, more to come in the next couple of weeks.  Those stripes are one of my favorite patterns ever; I loved Taken with Teal and it almost never featured in patterned paper, hence why I'd been hoarding it, but it was just waiting for these pictures :)


The color palette is all retired except for Very Vanilla, and it was taken straight from the DSP:  Taken with Teal, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, and the aforementioned Very Vanilla.

Have a great week, peeps!  I'm going to try not to melt; we have no AC where I work and it was HOT last week.  Wish me luck!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Well-Worn Alphabet
Ink:  Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Thick Very Vanilla, Autumn Meadows DSP
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This layout is REALLY cool. Those photos are amazing, and your title works so perfectly!