Friday, June 11, 2021

Birthday Popsicles

Hey hey hey, happy Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend?

I have another CAS card to share today.  I've really been getting into a CAS groove with my personal Friday Flashback project :) But for today's card, I finally inked up a new stamp set I got probably a couple months ago.


My original plan had been to just do the "You're so cool" sentiment, but I added the "Happy Birthday" to cover up how I managed to NOT line up the top and bottom of both popsicles :p  I didn't do anything fancy at all on this card; I stamped both parts of the popsicle with the same color and got color variation just by how they overlapped.  Next time I might try multicolored popsicles.  And I continue my love affair with Polished Pink, haha!

Check out the Paper Players challenge:


I got a pack of popsicles last weekend for Ryan and he is ALL about getting a popsicle for dessert every night :)

Have a good weekend, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Ice Cream
Ink:  Polished Pink, Mango Melody, Cinnamon Cider, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  None

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Clean and perfect, Christy! Polished Pink is a fabulous popsicle color. I LOVE how you positioned the Happy Birthday sentiment. I can't see anything amiss at all...a great cover-up! On this hot and humid summer day, you have inspired me to indulge in an Outshine fruit bar! Thank you for playing in my Signs of Summer challenge at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

super cute! Love how the colors pop on the clean design. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Nancy said...

Nothing says summer more than popsicles! Yours look absolutely scrumptious! Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players! Take care!