Saturday, March 28, 2020

Ryan: One Month

Hey, y'all.  What a week.  Looks like we're going to be doing the shelter-in-place thing for another MONTH.  Crazy.  And for some reason I can't get Blogger to let me  upload new photos, so I haven't been in my craft room because I couldn't post anything anyway.  I do have a lot of scrapbook pages as draft posts, including all the rest of Ryan's book, but I'd like the option to put up something new, ya know?

Anyway, on to this week's baby book layout:  Ryan at one month.


That Yoda onesie was a hand-me-down from my brother's besties and we're all Star Wars fans.  I think I sent it to my brother and his wife for Baby Luke?  My mom made the green and brown striped baby blanket in the pictures, and I got the Yoda hat from an online friend.  This was our first monthly photo shoot and I think that top left photo is hilarious because it looks like Ryan's saying, "You're gonna do WHAT?!"


Today's color palette is Confetti White, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, and Early Espresso.  This is the *only* time I've ever used Confetti White for a page base.  I never used it much for cards either, so I can see why SU! retired it so long ago ;) But it seemed to work here.

I'll be back on Monday with a scrapbook layout.  Still trying to figure out how to solve my photo uploading problem...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nursery Necessities
Ink:  Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Confetti White, Early Espresso, Coffee Break DSP
Accessories:  Star punch