Monday, March 23, 2020

AAFES Spring Bazaar

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I did spend a little bit of time in my craft room over the weekend, got a couple of layouts finished up and started on another one.  I also took pictures of a big stack of finished layouts, but for some reason Blogger won't let me upload pictures.  Don't know what the deal is.

So here's a layout blast from the past!


These pics are from 2009, see 'em up close here.  I've traveled from one end of the galaxy to the other, I've seen a lot of strange stuff.  But I've never seen anything...like VENDING MACHINE HOT DOGS.  Amber had to try one (for SCIENCE) and I got one too and we didn't die so that's a plus.  I used the fun Broadsheet Alphabet for part of the title and a couple of Kettos (the little girl fairies) for accents.  Kettos were a big thing from Stamping Bella years ago and I have quite a few of them, they're darling.  I try to use them on my scrapbook pages from time to time.


The orange and yellow on my layout were inspired by the hot dog machine :D  And I just picked some other colors to round out the palette:  Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist, Pineapple Punch, Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

And so we begin Week 2 of the Great Quarantine.  So far we've done okay, here's hoping we keep it up.  Good luck to all of you out there!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Broadsheet Alphabet, Back to Basics Alphabet; Maisy Ketto, Anise Ketto, Kenya's Sparkle, Anise's Flowers from Stamping Bella
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Pineapple Punch, Tangelo Twist, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink Stampin' Blend, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Pineapple Punch, Thick Whisper White, Confetti Celebration DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits

No comments: