Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Getting Sketchy with SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all!  Guess what today is?  (Is anyone keeping track of what day of the week it is now???)  It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time we're asking you to use a sketch from page 42 of the Occasions Catalog, which means you have three lovely choices!




Confession:  I peeked at what my fellow Design Team members did and picked the sketch no one else played with :D  That was the second one, so here's my card:


I resized it to a standard A2 card, and since I was CASEing the sketch I decided to CASE some other elements too:  the watercolor background and fussy-cut, popped up image with sequin accents.  Since today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration, I had to ink up Power of Hope again, and the sentiment is from Sending You Thoughts, another SAB offering that I hadn't used before this.  My unscheduled blogging break means I didn't get to play around with my SAB freebies as much as I might like, so you'll probably be seeing them here now and again for a while yet.  I did a huuuuuuuuge order a while back and haven't inked up everything yet!

Check out the three cards above and CASE the layout of one of them (or more, that would be awesome too) and post it on the SUO Challenges blog.  And since we're all social distancing right now, why not send out your creation to someone and let them know you're thinking about them?  I am going to try to send out more fun mail in the coming weeks.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Power of Hope, Sending You Thoughts
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Shaded Spruce, Petal Pink, Thick Whisper White, watercolor paper
Accessories:  Basics Sequin Assortment, Tailored Tag punch, Dimensionals

No comments: