Friday, March 13, 2020

Going for the Green

It's Friday the 13th!  Let's all have good luck today, how's that sound?  :)  And I'll start off the day with a supergreen card!


I love The Fifth Element :) and here's my card!


AHHHH I love that lizard and his derpy little face!  He's from The Gang's All Meer.  I wasn't sure what to do with the little horizontal strip on this week's Freshly Made Sketch until I decided to perch a lizard on it:


And here's the green and more green color challenge from Color Throwdown:


I used Granny Apple Green and Call Me Clover for my greens; I've got a scrapbook layout 90% finished in similar colors.

I'm off to get ready for yoga...after being sick at the start of the week, I've been taking it easy so this is my only workout for the whole week.  I'll be starting back up again next week.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Witty-Cisms, The Gang's All Meer
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Granny Apple Green and Call Me Clover
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Granny Apple Green DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

LBeesCrafts said...

Great card, love the green :)

Amy O said...

I love all of these glorious greens! And that cute little lizard. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Oh how fun! Love this punny card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!