Saturday, March 14, 2020

Introducing Ryan Luke

Trucking right along with Ryan's baby book!  When he was 8 days old, we had a professional photographer come to our house to do newborn photos.  I loved them all so much, I did THREE layouts of them for Ryan's book...and I just did four MORE for my regular chronological album too.


There's Ryan's birth announcement on the left, we used one of the newborn photos.


I kept that Yoda hat (and the R2-D2 hat) and I love them and if Ryan ever has kids, I will ask him to take some pictures of his kid(s) in those hats because they're so adorable.  I love the picture of our hands with Ryan's teeny-tiny little baby feet!


We even did some Baylor pictures!  We have that tin bucket that says Baylor on the side, so the photographer put some pillows and blankets in it to take the pictures.  We had some bottles of Dr Pepper because Waco is where Dr Pepper was invented--and Baylor has Dr Pepper Hour once a week where students can go to the Student Union Building for a free Dr Pepper float.


Today's color palette:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Handsome Hunter, and a little bit of Brilliant Blue (not pictured), plus Whisper White.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Moon Baby
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Handsome Hunter marker
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Handsome Hunter, Brilliant Blue, Lullaby & Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Sunshine Wishes Thinlits

No comments: