Sunday, March 29, 2020

Best Dressed Friendship

Mornin' y'all!  Surprise Sunday post...and a big surprise because Blogger has somehow gotten over its snit and is letting me upload new pictures again.  I know it's not anything I did to fix it, but yay!  So I got up early this morning and made a card before kiddo wanted to get up.


Alas, it was very hard to photograph, the embossing powder shows up better in real life.


I embossed the big flower from Beautiful Day with Shimmery White embossing powder and now there's glitter everywhere in my craft room :)

Happy I had the opportunity to play along on the challenge for this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Petal Pink and Purple Posy as my colors, with just a smidge of Soft Sea Foam for the leaf.

Well, the hubs has Ryan in the tub right now so maybe I can get a little work done in my craft room.  Getting back in there is helping with my mental health during quarantine so I need to figure out how to make that happen more when our schedule is so upended.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Day, So Sentimental
Ink:  Versamark, Gray Granite
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Best Dressed DSP Stack
Accessories:  Shimmery White EP, Dimensionals

No comments: