Monday, March 30, 2020

Crate Expectations

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And it was a relatively scrappy weekend too--I got one layout done start to finish yesterday, and a second one is about 75% done, which will bring my year to date page total up to 90.  Pretty dang good!

Since Blogger got over its snit and is letting me upload pictures again, I can share one of my recent layouts:


The pictures are from the end of December in 2010, so they're not new, but I just finished this layout in the past few weeks and I am *ridiculously* proud of my page title.  We had to get new travel crates for the doggos when we moved to England (even though they hadn't gotten any bigger since we moved them to and from Japan, the airline insisted) and I'm over her still giggling about crate expectations.


Today's color palette is a blast from the past:  Tip Top Taupe, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, and still-current Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  Very simple layout, and not as many pictures as I usually cram in, but I like how it turned out.

Hope your week is off to a good start, y'all.  We're in quarantine day 156...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Headline Alphabet, Back to Basics Alphabet, Happy Tails
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Brocade Blue, Thick Very Vanilla, Holiday Lounge DSP
Accessories:  Dog punch

No comments: