Saturday, March 7, 2020

Ryan Luke

Happy Saturday!  I'm so excited to finally be sharing Ryan's baby book on here :). Since he's going to be our only kid, I pulled out all the stops and really worked to make this book special.  And I've finally gotten to the first layout after he was born!


Hard to remember that he was ever that small.  Now he's 3 years old, over 3 feet tall, 34 pounds, and constant noise and motion.  Anyway, you'll see that I continue to use the Letters for You alphabet on his entire book; his is the only baby book I've used it for (most of the time I do die cut letters, which are faster).


Today's color palette:  Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Handsome Hunter (how's that for a blast from the past!), Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  Got my green and gold in there since Ryan came home from the hospital in a Baylor outfit :)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Letters for You, bear by Whipper Snapper
Ink:  Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper:  Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Thick Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits, Circles Framelits, scalloped circles from Nestabilities

1 comment:

Tanya said...

awww!! I love it! Such a cute, tiny guy!