Tuesday, March 3, 2020

SUO Challenges: Color My World

Good morning stampy friends!  It is time once more for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time the challenge is coloring!  We've done this one several times and it's always fun.  Use Stampin' Blends, do watercoloring, use your regular markers, watercolor pencils, whatever you like!  Lots of options for this challenge.  Here's my card:


I just got a very large order of Stampin' Up! goodies, so I looked through my new stamp sets for something fun to color and Under My Umbrella popped out at me.  I used the coordinating Pleased as Punch DSP and took my colors from that...well, Mango Melody isn't listed on the colors for the paper, but that sure looks like a mango stripe to me!  I used Stampin' Blends to color the umbrella and the flowers, and for something really different, this card even went out in the mail already!  I've been doing pretty well about sending out happy mail lately.

Something that makes me happy?  I *finally* got the Layering Ovals dies.  I almost reached for my trusty favorite Stitched Shapes dies, but then remembered that I just got the ovals.  Why did it take me so long?!

Color up something gorgeous and share it with us on the SUO Challenges blog.  We'd love to see you in our gallery!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Under My Umbrella
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Thick Whisper White, Pleased as Punch DSP
Accessories:  Umbrella punch, Layering Ovals Dies

No comments: