Saturday, May 16, 2020

Ryan: While You Were Sleeping

Hey y'all!  Back again with another layout from Ryan's baby book.  My plan was to do pretty much two layouts for each month, but occasionally I had a collection of pictures I just couldn't resist using and that's how this layout came to be:


I took a lot of pictures of Ryan while he was sleeping and had to put them all on here because they're adorable.  He didn't typically nap on the floor in the kitchen; I put him on his blanket one day so I could do dishes real quick and he fell asleep while I was working :)


Today's color palette includes Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.  Poppy Parade was taken straight from Ryan's outfits, and so was the Blueberry Bushel; I added Crushed Curry because who doesn't like a Superman-esque classic red-yellow-blue color scheme?

I think we're going to a newly reopened state park today to go take a look around while the weather is nice, so I'd better get ready to go.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Brushwork Alphabet, Letters for You
Ink:  Basic Gray, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

awwww!! Sleeping babies are the best! So sweet!