Tuesday, May 12, 2020

SUO Challenges: Girl Power

Okay, I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, and to help me along with that, we have a new challenge starting at SUO Challenges.


This time the challenge is to make a card for a lady in your life--I know Mother's Day was last weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't make cards to celebrate all the women we know:  moms, daughters, nieces, friends, whoever.


I decided to go with Beautiful Friendship for my stamp set because I love the floral images and it's so easy to make a pretty (and feminine) card with them.  I had pulled out the striped pattern in consideration for something else and didn't use it, so I started with that on here and let it dictate the colors for my card--Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Purple Posy, and Mint Macaron (not in that particular pattern, but still featured in the Best Dressed papers).

Play along with the challenge at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have a great day, stampers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Friendship
Ink:  Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink, Purple Posy, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Petal Pink, Thick Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the striking colors and the pretty rose with the stripes!