Monday, May 11, 2020

Sadie Belle

Hey y'all.  Last week was really tough for me.  It's been a week since she died, and I'm still looking for our Sadie girl in all her favorite spots.  Sigh.

After Vader died last year, I really put some effort into getting a lot of our dog pictures scrapped.  We loved those doggos, and as I told my husband, I'd wager that I spent more time in a room with one or both of them over the last 13+ years than I have with HIM.  Today's layout is from right when we first adopted our Sadie in July of 2006.


Sadie was an accidental acquisition :)  We had driven up to Greenville for the day and I wanted to go to their Michaels, which was right next to Petsmart, and they were doing an adoption event and there was Sadie all tiny and cute and extra fluffy and it was love at first sight and she came home with us.  I miss our girl.  And Vader.  But I'm glad I made all the pages for them that I have; I'll need to get the album put together soon.


Today's girly color palette is Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana, Real Red, and Basic Black.  Sadie came home with a brown collar (I think it had fish on it?! Maybe it was actually a cat collar) but we soon got her a red collar and she wore red for the rest of her life.  Vader wore a blue collar.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Brushwork Alphabet, Hearts a Flutter, Bow Wow
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Loves Me DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is a great layout with a sweet color palette.