Monday, May 25, 2020

Helicopter Tour

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm back again with another Hawaii layout.


One thing the hubs wanted to do in Hawaii was go on a helicopter tour; to his surprise, I agreed to it ;) (I have problems with motion sickness when flying, and sure enough, I was pretty green around the gills by the time we landed. But I still did it.)  See the pics here.  Fun fact: the helicopter we rode on was used several times on episodes of Hawaii Five-O.

Fun fact (this one stamping related):  I made the stitched rectangle longer than the die on the left page.  The die cut tree hides the join between the two pieces so I could get the rectangle in the dimensions I wanted it :)


Today's color palette includes Pacific Point, Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White.

See you here tomorrow for a new SUO Challenge!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Timeless Tropical
Ink:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Pacific Point, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  In the Tropics dies, Rectangles Stitched dies

No comments: