Sunday, May 31, 2020

Ryan: June

Mornin' y'all!  I had intended to post this yesterday, but the hubs was on the computer in the morning and I was working on other stuff in the afternoon and it just didn't get done.  So here it is now!


This layout was tough for me.  The picture on top of the right-hand page was taken at the very end of June, so I wanted it on the right page, but I hate to have people looking "off" the page and this layout was just kinda difficult.  Even after I stuck everything down, I switched the pages around--it does work with the patterned paper on the outside edges of the layout, and I can't remember right now which way I eventually put it in Ryan's baby book.


I picked Pumpkin Pie for my page base because bright orange seemed nice and summery for a June layout, and it worked with the greens and blues I pulled out of the photos.  So the palette for today is Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White.  All the colors except Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White are retired now.

I think I'm gonna go watch Cars 2 with Ryan now.  We just had orange scones for breakfast and my hubs is missing out since he's not up yet ;)  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue, Thick Whisper White, Jersey Shore DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: