Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sadie

We said goodbye to our girl Sadie yesterday.  It was absolutely the right decision--she wasn't eating, and the vet discovered she had a mass on her spleen, and we knew she was in a lot of pain--but that doesn't make it hurt less.  We did get to go in and spend some time with her before the vet gave her the last shot, for which I am grateful; her passing was much easier than Vader's was last year.  But my heart hurts.  We got her in July of 2006, when she was just 16 weeks old, and she turned 14 last month, so that's how long she's been my near-constant companion.


Sadie Belle

1 April 2006 - 4 May 2020



I might take a little break from the internet for a bit.

Supplies:
Stamps:  A Light Heart
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pink Pirouette textured, Riding Hood Red, Pool Party, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Candy Lane & Attic Boutique DSP
Accessories:  Letter template

1 comment:

Tanya said...

ohhh! I'm so sorry! (((HUGS)))