Saturday, May 23, 2020

Ryan: Four Months

Lemme tell ya, I enjoyed my day yesterday with Ryan at the babysitter.  I did do a lot of heavy lifting (literally--I was sorting through books), but I took a break and bought floss for several more stitching projects and went out to lunch with the hubs :)  Okay, we had to eat lunch sitting in hubs' truck because the dining areas are still closed here, but whatever.

Anyway, it's time for another layout from Ryan's baby book, so here's his 4 month photo shoot:


He did NOT want to cooperate with getting his picture taken this time, but I'm glad I got one good one featuring his "Mommy's Little Muggle" onesie.  That got passed down to the next baby in the family and I'm hoping it was in turn passed along to my nephew, who should be just about the right size to fit in it now.  I think that top right picture is pretty hilarious, Ryan gets his side-eye abilities from me.


Today's color palette includes Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, and Whisper White.  I miss Lemon Lime Twist, I'd trade Soft Sea Foam for LLT in a Peloponnesian minute.  Not that I think Soft Sea Foam is a bad color, I just love LLT a lot more ;)

Have a good holiday weekend, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  I {Love} Love, Happy Hearts
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Thick Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP
Accessories:  Lots of Labels Framelits

No comments: