Saturday, May 2, 2020

Ryan: May

So how many weeks have we been in lockdown now?  Seems like forever and here we are in May.  Wonder when this will all end.

I suppose it's appropriate that today's layout from Ryan's baby book is for May!


When Ryan was really little, I seemed to take a lot of pictures of him laying in my arms or selfies of the both of us, so that's what most of these pictures are.  That picture on the right where you see "OMG" on my shirt is really funny with Ryan's facial expression.


Today's color palette includes Call Me Clover (love this green), Crushed Curry (why do I always do green and yellow together?), Blueberry Bushel (I'm now hoarding this blue), Balmy Blue (if they had a 12x12 package of just this color, I would hoard it too), and Whisper White.  I like it.

My big plans for this weekend include lots of laundry and not much else.  How about you?

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits

No comments: