Friday, May 22, 2020

What Can I Say?

Y'ALL.  I just dropped Ryan off at a babysitter's house and I am KID-FREE until 3 this afternoon! I'm supposed to be sorting through our stuff to get ready for the upcoming move to Germany (still don't know exactly when that's going to happen), but first I'm going to have a nice cuppa tea and enjoy the quiet for a few minutes :D

There are a couple of challenges I wanted to participate in this week, so I made a card yesterday!


So I put this card together and then spent more time searching through my sentiments trying to figure out what to put on there than it took me to make the card and in the end I left it blank.  I think it needs something in the upper left corner to balance out the flower, but I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I'll just leave it blank until I'm ready to send it out I guess.

Here's the latest from CAS(E) This Sketch:


And I love the colors from Global Design Project:

I am generally not a fan of Blushing Bride, but I do like it with these other two colors.  I don't know if any of the other pinks would bridge the super pale Soft Sea Foam and the super rich Pretty Peacock as well.

That's it for me today, kids.  I'm giving myself 10 minutes to enjoy my tea, then I'm getting to work.  Have a good Friday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Positive Thoughts
Ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Nature's Thoughts dies, Dimensionals, Noble Peacock Rhinestones

No comments: